REASONS FOR THE INFORMATION
- TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
- PROTECTION OF THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
- STORAGE, ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA - MANAGEMENT OF CHOICES
- DATA STORAGE
- POLICY ON COOKIES AND SIMILAR PROCESSES
- LINKS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND ADVERTISING
- DATA CONTROLLER - COMPANY CONTACTS
- UPDATES TO THIS INFORMATION – COMMUNICATIONS
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED a) Origin of data The Company collects personal data from the user only where the same voluntarily provides information, for example:
- in the case of requesting information through the contact form of the site;
- in the case of e-mails, SMS and other electronic messages;
- in the case of a request for subscription to the mailing list;
- in the case of a request for booking the services offered.
b) If the user provides the Company with personal data of third parties (for example, family members, other customers or potential customers), the same should ensure that such third parties are informed and have authorized the use of their data as described in this Notice on Privacy.
c) The Company may collect and use different types of personal data according to the specific purposes pursued and described below:
- personal information, such as name, surname, gender, age / date of birth, country of origin and other personal data that current regulations allow us to collect;
- contact information, such as address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, any fax number and other contact information that current regulations allow us to collect;
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Depending on the specific circumstances in which the interaction between the user and the Company took place, personal data will be used for the specific purposes for which the data were provided voluntarily. The personal data provided by the user or collected when the user requests a specific service, namely personal information, contact information and data strictly necessary to follow up on the request, will be used to:
1. provide the requested services (for example, assisting him, answering a question or contact request possibly sent by the user, also via the contact form);
2. manage the subscription to the newsletter where the user has given specific consent.
3. Personal data must be provided for the aforementioned purposes and refusal would make it impossible to complete the request.
4. Except where otherwise required to comply with local regulations in force, the processing of data for these purposes could be carried out without requiring the user's consent, as necessary to follow up on the request.
5. The personal data provided by the user during visits to the Website or interaction with the Company, i.e. personal and contact information, could be entered in a centralized database to offer promotions, discounts and other personalized services and send newsletters , other marketing and commercial communications on products and services and invitations to Company brand events, surveys and research, market analysis, invitations to competitions, sweepstakes or promotions and other initiatives for users ("marketing"). The Company may use traditional means of contact (ordinary mail and telephone) and / or digital and automated (e-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone and other digital channels, for example social media). The insertion of data in the Database is optional and free (being based on the consent that the user can choose to lend) and can only take place where the personal data are provided for the marketing purposes referred to in point 3.2. The user can unsubscribe or withdraw their consent at any time (see point 8 below). In any case, the refusal to provide personal data for this purpose does not prevent the user from using the Company's services, but the Company will not be able to inform him of the marketing initiatives and events described above.
4. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA The Company shares the user's personal data with its affiliated companies, its distributors and affiliates, including those located in other countries, and with other companies that provide services on its behalf (as detailed below ), under its direction or that of third parties. These companies and organizations will only receive the personal data necessary to perform the services and will not be authorized to use them for any other purpose. a) Communication of personal data to data processors.
When the user signs up for the newsletter or uses the Company's online contact services, his personal data may be shared with selected third parties who provide services to the supplier. The user's personal data may be shared with third parties to monitor and analyze the activity of the Website, host contents of the Website, provide technical and organizational services functional to the aforementioned purposes, maintain the customer database, provide marketing assistance and manage emails, market analyzes, surveys, contests, sweepstakes or promotions. These third parties may have access to the user's personal data or store or process them in order to provide these services on behalf of the Company in Italy, in the country where the user is located or abroad. The Company's service providers are not authorized to use personal data for purposes other than the provision of contracted services.
- where required by EU or Member State legislation;
- in case of legal proceedings;
- in response to a request from law enforcement that is based on legitimate grounds;
to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of the Company or the public. Furthermore, to the extent permitted by law, the Company may disclose personal data to third parties in the event of complaints relating to the use of the Website, where deemed necessary to investigate, prevent or adopt measures regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or in the event that the Company, in its sole discretion, considers that the use of the Website by the user is incompatible with the conditions of the Website itself. The complete list of designated data processors and third parties to whom the data is disclosed can be obtained using our contacts indicated below (point 12).
5. PROTECTION OF THE PRIVACY OF MINORS
This Website is aimed at a general public, however its services are intended for individuals aged 18 and over. The Company does not knowingly request, collect, use and disclose personal data provided by persons under the age of 18 online. If the Company learns that it has personally collected data from a minor, it will delete them. In the event that the user is not of the required age, please do not proceed and ask an adult (or your parents or guardian) to perform the necessary procedures.
6. STORAGE, ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data collected through the Website takes place mainly using electronic or web-based means, including web analytics services hosted by servers of selected Company suppliers operating within the European Union. The processing of personal data can also be performed on paper. In both cases, personal data are entered in the centralized database and secured by the Company located in Italy and managed by the Data Protection Controller.
Access to personal data will be allowed only to authorized personnel, depending on the actual need to know such information and using access control tools on multiple levels. This staff has undertaken to comply with the confidentiality obligations and has been expressly designated as data processor, as required by current law. In particular, where the user has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes, the related data may be read, modified and updated by the Company's staff and by the sales and marketing staff. The staff has received appropriate training and is required to comply with the confidentiality obligations. The Company may use it to collect, use and disclose data according to its instructions.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company has implemented suitable measures to protect the user's personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Password checks are also used in the management of this Website. Although the Company has implemented the aforementioned security measures for the Website, the user must know that it is not possible to guarantee 100% security. Therefore, the user provides his personal data at his own risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by current law, the Company will not be in any way responsible for their disclosure due to errors, omissions or unauthorized actions of third parties during or after their transmission to the same. The Company recommends the user to:
- periodically update the software to protect the transmission of data over the networks (for example, antivirus software) and check that the provider of electronic communications services has adopted suitable means for the security of data transmission over the networks (for example, firewalls and filters anti spam).
In the unlikely event that the Company deems that the security of the user's personal data in its possession or under its control has been or may have been compromised, the Company will inform the user of the incident in the manner prescribed by the law in force. , using the methods prescribed by it (by providing the Company with their email address, the user agrees to receive such communications in electronic format through this email address).
8. RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA - MANAGEMENT OF CHOICES
a) User rights
At any time and free of charge, the user can access their data, receive their electronic personal data in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format and transmit them to another data controller (data portability), as well as have them corrected, updated, modify or delete (subject to any applicable exceptions). The user can update the data provided to the Company by contacting the same at the address provided below. Requests for deletion of data are subject to current legal obligations and the conservation of documents imposed on the Company. If you believe that there is a problem in the way your personal data is managed, you will have the right to file a complaint with the national personal data protection authority or any other country in the EU or the European Economic Area. To exercise these rights, the user can send a request by contacting the Company, by sending an email to email@example.com or a letter by ordinary mail to the address listed below (point 12). When contacting the Company, the user must ensure that they include their name, email address, postal address and / or telephone number (s) to be sure that the same can handle their request correctly.
b) Accuracy - Updating of personal data To allow the Company to better serve the user, the same is invited to regularly check and update their personal data. The user can access their personal data and modify them by contacting the Company (see point 12) to receive assistance in updating personal data.
c) Management of choices relating to direct marketing If the user wishes not to give his consent to the use of data for marketing purposes, he can send a simple request to the Company (see point 12) indicated below or by selecting the appropriate link on the email received.
9. DATA RETENTION
10. POLICY ON COOKIES AND SIMILAR PROCESSES
For more general information on cookies and their enabling and disabling, consult the Cookies and Advertising Management section on the Website https://www.hotelselectriccione.com/en/cookie-policy
11. LINKS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND ADVERTISING
12. DATA CONTROLLER - DATA PROTECTION MANAGER - COMPANY CONTACTS
13. UPDATES TO THIS INFORMATION - COMMUNICATIONS
This information comes into effect from 24.07.2018